Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Updates on Things Going On




Well it's been a long time since I posted here. I was on a little hiatus. Now I'm back. I've had Fox for half a year now. I just love him to death. Next spring will be a year since I got him. I just did my final trail ride of the season. Fox is a great trail horse. I've been busy with cheerleading. Football season is about over and we've got Basketball season coming up. I just joined my high school's Equestrian Team. Next year I'm going to be gaming on Fox. He's just a great horse. I can't believe I've had him for so long. My mom had foot surgery back in August. She got her cast off a couple of weeks ago. She's now walking okay. My Golden Retriever, Savannah, just turned a year old on October 17. She was just a littel fuzz ball when I got her, which was back in January. Halloween was just completed. We've got Thanksgiving coming up and then Christmas. Man where did the year go? This coming January will be a year since I got Savannah and next spring will be a year since I had Fox. I've got some pictures to share. The first pic is my friend riding Fox. The next one is Danny and Fox summer 2010. The last one is him in his stall that was taken recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment