Saturday, November 6, 2010

Looking back



Here's some pictures to look back on. The first one is me on Gulliver last fall. I sold him right after that pic was taken. I miss him but he's in a better place. The next one is me on Fox. It was taken earlier this spring, which is when I got him. Now a days I have Fox and Gulliver is in a happier place where he'll have a lighter duty job. When I was shopping for a horse, I began to regret selling him because I was having trouble finding a good horse. Some of them that I looked at where projects or didn't have proper training. Then Fox came along. It eased my guilt. I still have him and he's just been the best horse ever. I've never had an ounce of trouble with him. He's of course not going anywhere. I can't wait to get into gaming with him next spring. It will be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment