Saturday, November 6, 2010

A couple more pics to look back on



Here's some pics of our mustang, Annie, that were taken a couple of years ago at the first Mustang Days. I will never forget that day when it was pooring down rain and we where drenched. We sold Annie at the end of the summer that year and we decided to stick to broke horses. I hope she's doing well. We all miss her. Sometimes we talk about adopting another mustang but as of right now we have too many horses. Maybe someday we will huh?

3 comments:

  1. I remember that day well too! What awful weather! Luckily the weather was nice the next day for the show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I ever saw pictures of her--she was really pretty! Where is she now? Do you keep up with her new owners?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We sold her to these people that trained mustangs. They were really really into them too. They live down in Valleyford. They knew Rick McComas. As a matter of fact we never kept in contact with them. I don't even remember their names. I hope she's doing well now.

    ReplyDelete