Monday, June 21, 2010

It's raining buckets right now.

It's raining and pouring out right now. I don't know if we're going to put the horses in the barn or not. I'll have to check with my mom. We attended a "free clinic" in Othello, WA with Kyya Grant. I was sorry I didn't have the camera with me. Otherwise we would have taken pics. If I had some pics from the clinic I would have posted them on here. Some friends of ours took pics of us so if I get them I'll post them on here. Danny and Fox were both so awesome at the clinic. I learned so many cool things with Fox. I learned how to turn him and that getting to drop his nose vertically thing. He's such an awesome horse. I'm so proud of myself for finding him. As for Danny, Kyya was impressed of the progress we put into him. For only being 5, he's wonderful. We're lucky to have two awesome horses. Have a wonderful rest of the day. If we get pics that our friends took of us at the clinic I will post them on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment