Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Day 4 and 5 of the 100 day challenge

Snow is melting and it has been warming up! Hard to believe that January is almost over and February is almost here! On Monday, which is the first day of February, I will be moving Artax to a new boarding facility called Valley Chapel Farm. It's just a few miles south of Spokane in Valleyford. On day 4 of the 100 day challenge, I didn't have any pictures. I did ride though. Artax was was a little squirrelly that day. He hadn't been ridden in a couple of weeks and he didn't want to leave my friend's horse, whom he is somewhat herd bound to. I got off and did some groundwork to remind him who's boss and he was just fabulous once I got back on him. On Monday, which was day 6 of the challenge, Artax was just as chill as he always is and tried my endurance saddle on him. It fits him great and he looks amazing in it. I managed to get a couple pics of those. I am so excited about what the year has in store!

No comments:

Post a Comment