Thursday, May 6, 2010

First Post in forever



Well, it's been a really long time since I posted on the site. Right around the time I posted my last blog I sold Gulliver. Shortly after I sold Gulliver I got a wonderful Golden Retriever puppy named Savannah. Savannah is a wonderful dog. I just love her. Well as for horses, I was going to just take over our 5-year-old Quarter Horse gelding, Danny. After awhile I decided that I will never feel like Danny would be my horse since my mom raised him from a baby. I told her I just wanted my own horse. Right after we found a home for our Arab gelding, Indi, I bought this wonderful Appendix Quarter Horse gelding. Registered name Ima Hotrodin Fox. "Fox" is an amazing horse. He's a beautiful sorrel with a blaze and three white socks with a really good mind. I'm psyched that I got a good minded horse for very cheap and it doesn't have problems like Gulliver. Here's a pic of Fox and another one of Savannah.

No comments:

Post a Comment